Noel & Gertie was a national theatre tour run by Matthew Townshend Productions.
Matthew had worked with Prominent PR on previous projects included rebranding his company, designing his website, promoting MTP locally and managing the PR surrounding Frinton Summer Theatre and Shakespeare by the Sea.
Prominent was asked to carry out all tour promotion, design marketing collateral, connect with potential audiences through PR and ultimately, increase ticket sales.
- Liaison with 27 theatres across the UK.
- Producing all marketing collateral and delivering it to all 27 theatres in time for tour dates.
- Contacting and securing regional and national press including radio for interviews and coverage.
- Full design service.
- Creation of pre-production trailers.
- Secured 50 pieces of media coverage including reviews, interviews and features in regional and theatre press.
- Increase in social media following from sustained Twitter competitions and interaction with audiences.
- Secured prominent features and interviews featuring actor Ben Stock and Helen Power as well as producer Matthew Townshend.
- Secured a full-page feature in a national newspaper, ghost-written for Matthew Townshend and focusing on the life and legacy of Noel Coward and Gertrude Lawrence.
Matthew Townshend, director and producer, Matthew Townshend Productions, said:
“The Prominent team are a pleasure to work with. They may be based in Suffolk, but they can reach and connect with media outlets right across the UK. “Their contacts in regional and national newsrooms are second-to-none. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for PR, social media, design, branding, event management and copywriting.”
If you are looking to build, strengthen or project your brand image, we can produce all the marketing collateral you require. Our work with MTP involved a full design service which helped attract an audience and secure sales.